Mr Monkey should have known that finding a ‘Twat of The Week’ was always going to be difficult once this picture of David ‘Birdman’ MacLean appeared, CLICK HERE.
What this chimp didn’t realise was that there would be so many twats worthy of the title.
Contenders for this coveted award are:
- Karen Allen – for thinking a Tory has a chance of getting elected in South Shields.
- John Szymanski – for handing over editorial control of the Shields Gazette to his paymaster Iain Malcolm.
- The King of Sleaze, David Potts – for presenting the Tories budget whilst pissed.
- ‘Big’ Ed Malcolm – for confirming what the world already knows; he’s a blithering, stuttering idiot with the intelligence of a slug.
- The Patron Slut of Sailors, aka Audrey McMillan – who this week realised there’s no local election until 2010.
- Wilma Waggott, aka Linda – for remembering she represets Boldon Colliery and not Bede.
- Victor ‘is anyone home’ Thompson – for remembering what day of the week full council is held on.
- Mr Miserable, aka Tom Defty – for confirming what everyone knew, he’s joined the Real Independents because George ‘Red Rum’ Elsom promised to pay for his Christmas cards.
- Vodka Lil, aka Eileen Leask – for listening to council leader Iain Malcolm who convinced her to resign as a governor of Bamburgh School.
and the winner is .. Big Ed Malcolm.